GFL Gilde Frischelogistik is ZENTRAG’s central logistic provider. On the site of Groß-Gerau in the federal state of Hessen on a surface of 7,200 m2 acquired in 2013 by Gilde Beteiligungsgesellschaft, modern multi-temperature storage facilities and logistical infrastructures are managed.
Since then Gilde Frischelogistik concentrates on improving and introducing flexibility for the services for the member cooperatives and economical organisations. And the success is there: 2015 showed an increase of up to 30% in quantity and process volumes. Developing transport services for third-party customers adds additional potential and optimises transport logistics.
Increasing Transport and fleet costs, mounting investment needs and increasingly difficult general conditions are major challenges for the trade sector. GFL Gilde Frischelogistik meets these market challenges for example by developing and implementing future orientated IT-control systems.
With the already initiated Logistic Agenda 2020 the economic partner organisations are actively implicated in the process: The joint development and exploitation of a leading-edge logistic network based on the requirements of the market promises substantial potential synergies.
Key services and objectives of Gilde Frischelogistik
Here you get an over-view of all the advantages of Gilde Frischelogistik:
- 7,200 m2 property in Groß-Gerau
- Modern cold chain logistics hall covering 2,500 m2 and approx. 2,200 pallet racks
- Latest storage and site infrastructure for frozen, chilled and dry goods
- Optimised and flexible supply offers
- Additional services like transfer of procurement shipments, transfer of procurement and administrative processes in the sector of empties and utility management
- Individual service and support actions