It’s time for coffee offers
Germany is a land of coffee drinkers. As per the German Coffee Association, the Germans drank about 162 litres per person in 2015. Approximately 25% of the coffee is consumed out of home. That’s a real opportunity also for the butcher trade to increase its sales.
The clients like one-stop-shopping. They buy all they need at the same place. Especially for breakfast or after lunch most of them fancy a coffee. So they like to choose shopping places where they can have both. Butcher shops should therefor innovate and put into practice the theme Coffee Concept including „Coffee to go“.
That’s why Gilde foodservice offers in collaboration with Tchibo Coffee Service (TCS) leasing schemes for two different coffee machine systems:
- The „Tchibomat 1“ is a professional simple coffee machine for filter coffee with two thermos pump pots.
- Whereas the „Coffea Compact“ can also make coffee specialities such as expresso, latte macchiato and hot chocolate.
The leasing model includes a comprehensive service offer : the coffee beans, machine systems, accessories and marketing concept are from Tchibo who take also care of the entire maintenance service.
„Classic coffee is the wake-up drink in the morning. Coffee specialities are appreciated in the afternoon. Don’t hesitate to seize this opportunity to boost the amount of your average ticket per customer.“
Sales assistant foodservice GmbH
Coffee to go as the key to success
- All-round carefree package with extensive service
- Attractive range diversification with coffee roasts from the well renowned brand Eduscho
- Machine systems adapted to your needs including maintenance service